Понедельник, 29.11.2021, 15:14
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
.......... ALEXMOD: projects
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Portable audio / решения для портативного аудио » Ear-buds /наушники -"вкладыши" » The History of earbuds: SONY
The History of earbuds: SONY
AlexДата: Понедельник, 18.10.2021 | Сообщение # 1
Автор сайта
Статус: Offline
Гордость компании SONY: вкладыши серии 2хх 

Первое поколение вкладышей SONY серии 2Х2 было выпущено еще в начале 1980х. Эта легендарная серия началась с момента выхода SONY MDR-E252 в 1982.

2хх линейка включала в себя SONY MDR-E222 (упрощенная версия 212) с 13.5 мм драйвером, 
The mainstream of the 2 series includes the 13.5mm unit version of the  and its simplified version 212; the 16mm unit has a bass tube without the SONY MDR-E252 (the legendary simplified version is 232); the 16mm single-pipe version SONY MDR-E262 and the simplified Version 242; the top version of the 16mm unit MDR-E282; and the final version of the MDR-E272 (with dual bass circuit) ~ 2 series of side earbuds include 2X series of sports diving earbuds, such as MDR-E215 / 225 ( Waterproof version of 212/222); 235/245; 255 (waterproof version of 252); 275 (waterproof version of 272). version.

Given that the Series 2 is something from 20 years ago, in general, it is not easy to save the old state, and its own number is scarce ~~ So many players are happy to collect the Series 2 earplugs. However, the evaluation of the 2 series of earplugs is divergent from various players. I am fortunate to have collected a few good conditions 252 262 272 282, and by the way, fill it with water ~~

Let ’s talk about 252 ~~ SONY ’s first model The mainstream earphones naturally have a lot of special features, which are slightly different from the later SONY earphone designs. For example, its model is written on the plug, and the metal mesh surface is stamped out as a whole (all the metal meshes will be later). At the same time, the sound of 252 is also very special. The sound field is very wide at first listening, but it lacks the feeling of a little treble and a little bass. Someone once thought that 252 was the best sound of SONY, but personally thought that the sound of 252 can only be regarded as special and not as excellent. After all, the details and momentum of the music 252 are still lacking in the performance. She can only make people feel the delicate voice in the ears ~~

Love the MUSIC, not equipment!
High-end portable now has a simple solution: aleXmod+RE272

AlexДата: Понедельник, 18.10.2021 | Сообщение # 2
Автор сайта
After that, I will talk about 262 ~~ 262 should be the earplugs launched immediately after 252, and they have many similarities with 252, such as the same wire as 252. Here I want to talk about the 252 and 262 lines. This line is very special. It is very different from the later SONY line-this line has solder joints in the split line itself. The upper and lower sections are made separately. And then welded together. However, the single line in the next section is a shielded line design, with two signal lines in the middle, and the bottom line is wrapped around the signal line, and the line break of this line is made of metal. I do n’t know much about the meaning of this kind of wire for a while, but some BT corpse madman in the forum commented highly on this kind of wire ~~~

There are 262 looks almost exactly the same as 282, but the sound is not very similar, mainly 282 has extended the bass duct, and the design of the mesh is a bit different, but in fact 252/262/282 has a dustproof net ~ `~

262 The sound of many people is better than 282, and there is a reason for this. The treble of 262 is indeed brighter and more lively than 282. At first hearing, it seems that 262 is more delicate than 282. However, I personally think that the sound of 262 is not as powerful as 282, especially the bass sound. 没有 Let me talk about 282 ~~

SONY's top earplugs from 1984 to 1986, it is estimated that many people are quite familiar with this; plus The production of the 282 is really small, and many collectors also aim at this. At first glance, the sound of 282 may be a little disappointing. There is no openness of 252 nor brightness of 262, but there is a little more than 282. There is something in the 2 series that everyone does not have except 272 ----- bass. However, in fact, the bass of the old generation earbuds is hard to come by. The 2 series of earbuds did not finally get a little bass until 272 and 282. The same is true of the old AIWA (referring to the capital AIWA trademark before 1992). The mainstream V series It seems that only V9 and V99 are considered a bit low, and the other V1, V3, V8, V11, and V14 are even less bass. It seems that the earphones and earphones used for radio in the 1970s are basically buzzers without bass. Not too fond of the bass, and the 282 is not the kind of goods required by the bass madman. But it is the 282 bass, which makes her look more balanced ~ more comprehensive ~ more imposing. 282 actually has 2 batches of products.

The early batch splitting port is made of metal, and the late batch splitting port is made of plastic. The early batch of 282 sound is closer to 262. If 262 is a lively As for the younger sister's head, 282 should be a ladylike feeling (PS: I like more than 282 for earplugs, and for women, I still like my younger sister's head ~)

AlexДата: Среда, 17.11.2021 | Сообщение # 3
Автор сайта
Finally, talk about the last earphones in the 272 ~ 2 series. In fact, the 272 and 282 wires are the same design, and the branch line with solder joints like 252/262 is no longer used. The entire line is integrated. And 252/262/282 are notch 16mm units, and 272 is the same as 472/484 with 16mm units with notches. And 272 is the same as the 4 series. It uses a dual bass circuit design, which is no longer the 262/282 design, but the bass tube design is ~~

and 252/262/282 is made separately from the earphone handle and the earphone head, and 272 The earplug body has been made as a whole. In short, the design of 272 has gradually left the design of the first generation 2 series, and went to the 4 series. The sound is also the same. It can be said that human voice is a weakness of 272. But the first time I heard 272 was very exciting. The treble had to go up and down, the taste was heavy and the sound was strong, and it was almost the same as 472/575. Although the sound of 272 is not bad, it can even be said to be a standard SONY sound ~~

SONY has too many earplugs of the same type, enough to immerse 272 in it and become a mediocre member ~ Although the 2 series is still There are many earplugs, but I only own so few, but these earplugs personally think that they are enough to represent the feeling of the 2 series ~~~ Here is a poor article written by natives, welcome to shoot bricks ~

Форум » Portable audio / решения для портативного аудио » Ear-buds /наушники -"вкладыши" » The History of earbuds: SONY
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Форма входа
Second-hand audio
PenonBS1official
xDuoo X20
FAQ по доработкам
Блошиный рынок
Поиск

Copyright MyCorp © 2021 I Сделать бесплатный сайт с uCoz